Sol-Ark Resources for Vendors and Installers
Approved: UL1741SA Rule 21 Canada and HECO -(applied to be on list)
Why Use Sol-Ark products?
- Sell the best battery based solar inverter/generator with great margins
- Install a product that takes a third of the time as other battery based systems
- Free educational training by our inhouse engineers
- Great engineering support 7 days a week
- Sell and install the only EMP hardened system with proven 3rd party testing
- Participate in future product research and development
- Be a valuable part of our Team!
- New features when you ask for them!
- 208V April 15th
- Stackability ETA Q1 2020
- Want more? Just ask–We’re here to listen and add features you need.
- Sol-Ark 8K: Reduce Solar + Storage costs by 30-50%+
- Boost PV energy 10-20% without increasing PV
- Improve battery capacity 10-20%
- Improve battery efficiency by 10-15%
- Reduce storage inverter costs up to 30%
- Simultaneous DC & AC Coupling to existing PV
- Generator input & AutoStart (up to 20Kw Gen)
- Remote diagnostic & monitoring to avoid site visits
- UPS critical loads with 4ms Transfer time!
(BY completing the Solar Install Verification checklist, you save time not having to troubleshoot and it covers you, the homeowner and Sol-Ark)
Call us at 972-575-8875 if you need more assistance with sizing a system or single line diagrams.
Ask about our Awesome Battery Rack at affordable Pricing!!!!!
Brochures and Manuals
Peimar 310 Solar Panels (We add 150kV/m EMP protection to the panels if EMP package ordered)
Education and Best Practices Explained
Previous Webinar recordings:
- WiFi plug setup Video
- Comparison of Solar + Storage Inverters
- Sol-Ark 8K setup & remote monitoring
- Sol-Ark 8K Menus and Programming
- Battery Technologies compared
Rapid Shutdown information
- Systems requiring safety functionality, such as rapid shutdown, should have TS4-F or higher on ALL modules
We do carry the TS4-F in stock
Safety: TS4-A-F (TIGO)
- Same string design rules as traditional modules
- Compliant with NEC 690.12 Rapid Shutdown requirements
- Safety capability requires Cloud Connect and Gateway for communication (see Design Tool)
SimpleBlock-PV from EcoFasten Solar on Vimeo.
[/x_accordion_item][x_accordion_item title=”USDA REAP Program” open=”false”]
Grant Application PDF Kept locally on our site-RD4280-3A
REAP Fact Sheet
Our smaller systems for special situations: Call for Pricing