EMP Hardened Expandable Solar Generator System –
Providing On and Off-Grid Generator Benefits; You choose how you want to use the system. We call it “GRID INTERACTIVE”.
On/Off-Grid Generator Benefits – take a moment to read through the benefits available only to those who chose to have a portable, off-grid solar option for their home or business. Sol-Ark saves you money, gives you peace of mind and is backed by a great group of people who are here to help.
Key On and Off-Grid Generator Benefits:
- Affordable & powerful family power generation: ($/solar watt)
- Lowest Price per solar watt installed
- View package pricing
- Can save you up to $7,500 over 10 years in electric bills
- Depending on the system
- Expandable in batteries and solar panels
- Easy customization & expansion: 4 to 16 batteries, 3 to 15 solar panels (280W) depending on needs
- Texas Made 280 watt Mono Solar Panels
- Patent pending Grid interactive Inverter that reduces electric bills and designed to run Off-Grid for Years!
- Grid Interactive: use Sun and batteries to reduce electric bills while running your appliances without interruption
- Professionally engineered system that is easy enough to be installed by home owner or electrician.
- Simple package that cuts install time by 3-5 times
- Know how much battery time you have left
- Accurate % SOC of battery MPPT controller
- Lightning / Solar Flare / EMP Hardening while the system is in use!
- You don’t have to keep it in a bag or a cage-Use it to save money and be protected too.
- Portable classification avoiding 90% of new restrictive city and state laws on permanently installed solar
- Patent pending- self-storing adjustable angle mounts for solar panels
- Easy to transport panels and system to a new location
- Adjustable angle mounts gives you 10-15% more power generation
- US Based engineering support
- Our in house electrical engineers will help you throughout the entire process
- Professional Quality: We stand behind 100%
Sol-Ark portable solar generator
- 3000W/6000W peak Pure Sinewave Grid Interactive Inverter knows when to use Grid and solar automatically to cut your energy bills (patent pending)
- 60A MPPT charge controller with proprietary % Battery State of Charge
- Hangs on wall and transportable in less than 15 minutes.
- Does not need a smart meter: does not require permits to install.
- Scalable/Expandable: 4 to 16 batteries and 3 to 15 solar panels (280W each).
Almost Everything included
- 100ft Solar wires for your system, Y connectors, and jumpers needed for 3 to 15 solar panels (as needed with order)
- Battery cables & boot covers
- Screws for mounting Sol-Ark
- Solar disconnect tool
- 125V / 15A plug if want to replace 30A plug installed
- 280W solar panels: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 (depending on how you order)
- Lightning / Solar Flare / EMP Hardening of Sol-Ark electronics will include EMP suppressors for solar panels and 3 appliances you plug directly in.
- Adjustable angle solar panel mounts get 10-15% more power generation (patent pending)
- Completely collapsible and stackable for portability. 12 panels easily fit in a pickup truck.
- Includes wind stakes
- Transfer Switch
- Allows you to quickly and easily connect into your home panel to distribute the solar generator power throughout your home wiring.
- Adjust your loads that stay on the generator all the time and only transfer high powered loads during a long term outage. Remember Sol-Ark will automatically transfer between Grid and Solar several times a day, so you rarely do anything.
- Comes with 30A receptacle and cover
- Comes with 15 EMP suppressors for home appliances around the home
- Batteries of different types and sizes depending on how many solar panels selected
- Our proprietary solar configurator makes it easy to determine how many panels & batteries are recommended based on what you want to power.
- Professional Installation of solar panels, transfer switch, and system
Easy to transport System from one location to another
Click on tabs below to get answers to commonly asked questions. If you have any further questions please feel free to call 972-575-8875 to speak to an engineer
Transfer switch to use with your existing house wiring=Convenience