Sol-Ark Resources for Vendors and Installers
How to Sell Sol-Ark Storage
How to Size a Battery Bank
Latest Software Version
Approved: UL1741SA Rule 21, Canada HECO and PREPA
120/240/208V/3 Phase (One SKU for all jobs)
Why Should You Use Sol-Ark Products?
- Sell the best battery based solar inverter/generator with great margins
- Install a product that takes a third of the time as other battery based systems
- Free educational training by our in-house engineers
- Great engineering support 7 days a week
- Sell and install the only EMP hardened system with proven 3rd party testing to 100 kv/m
- Participate in future product research and development
- Be a valuable part of our Team!
- New features when you ask for them!
- 3 Phase-Done!
- Want more? Just ask – We’re here to listen & add features you need.
Sol-Ark All-In-One Solar System: Easiest install ever!
- Boost PV energy 10-20% without increasing PV
- Improve battery capacity 10-20%
- Improve battery efficiency by 10-15%
- Reduce storage inverter costs up to 30%
- Simultaneous DC & AC Coupling to existing PV
- Generator input & AutoStart (up to 20Kw Gen)
- Remote diagnostic, monitoring and control to avoid site visits
- UPS critical loads with 4ms Transfer time!
What's Inside the Box?
Inside the 8K box
Inside the 12K box
Brochures and Manuals
Warranty Checklist Documents
*By completing the Solar Install Verification checklist, you save time not having to troubleshoot and it is required to register the warranty!
Rapid Shutdown Information
- Systems requiring safety functionality, such as rapid shutdown, should have TS4-F or higher on ALL modules
Safety: TS4-A-F (TIGO)
TIGO Optimizer information TBD
- We tested: Do not help with shading
- Can use for really cut-up roof designs
- Stay Tuned for our Myth Buster style YouTube Videos